- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 4-6spicy sausage(such as chorizo)
- 2-4clovesgarlic, crushed
- 1 (400 g)cancrushed tomatoes
- 3/4cup semisun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 60mldry white wine
- 300mlcream(can use lite)
- 6spring onions, chopped
- 2tablespoons choppedsage leaves or2 teaspoonsdried sage
- 400gfettuccine or pasta, of choice
- Heat olive oil in frying pan, cook sausages for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from pan and chop roughly, cover to keep warm.
- Return pan to medium heat and add garlic, crushed and sundried tomatoes, white wine and cream and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Stir cooked sausage, spring onions and sage through sauce, season to taste.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls and spoon over sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »