- salt and pepper
- 2tablespoonssalad oil
- 2 (6 ounce)boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2cloves crushedgarlic
- 1/4cup dicedonions
- 1/4cupred wine
- 2tomatoes, skinned,seeded and chopped
- 1/4cupGreek olives, pitted and chopped
- 2tablespoonsfresh basil, chopped
- 1/4cupfeta cheese
- Salt and pepper chicken and dredge in flour.
- Saute in salad oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place olive oil in same pan and add garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and tomatoes and cook for one minute.
- Add olives and cook for another minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove pan from heat and add basil and feta cheese.
- Place chicken breasts on serving plates and top with tomato olive mixture.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »