- 8ouncesfresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 4plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2teaspoonsfresh thyme, chopped
- 6tablespoonsolive oil(good quality)
- 12ouncespenne pasta
- 2mediumzucchini, julienned
- 2tablespoonsolive oil (optional)
- 8ouncesfeta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2cuppecans, toasted
- Cut spinach into 1/2″x3″ strips.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, thyme, and 6 Tbsp olive oil in bowl; toss gently and season lightly with pepper, if desired.
- Cook pasta in boiling water 8 min, or al dente.
- Remove from heat (do not drain) and stir in zucchini; let stand 15-20 seconds.
- Drain and rinse with cold water; combine with spinach mixture and toss well.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil, if desired.
- Add feta and pecans; toss to mix and season with salt if desired.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »