- 4cinnamon sticks
- 16wholeallspice berries
- 4cardamom pods, slightly crushed
- 1vanilla bean, split
- 6cupsapple cider
- 4cupscranberry juice
- 2cupsrum (optional)
- orange slices, to garnish
- fresh cranberries, to garnish
- Combine cider, cranberry juice, water, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, cardamom pods,& vanilla bean into slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 2-4 hours.
- Garnish with orange slices, if desired and fresh cranberries for a more colorful celebration.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »