- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2potatoes, diced into 1 cm chunks
- 2slicesbacon, diced
- 3tablespoons choppedparsley
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in heavy pan.
- Add potatoes and bacon.
- Cook over a medium heat 5- 7 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Drain well on paper towel.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix in the parsley.
- Tip the potato mixture into the eggs and mix well to combine.
- Melt a butter in a frypan, pour in the mixture and cook over a low heat until nearly set.
- Place under a pre-heated grill and cook the top of the omelette until golden and set.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »