- 1lbground beef
- 1 (16 ounce)can of bushchili hot beans
- 1can of campbells condensedchili beef soup
- 1pinttomato juice or canned tomatoes(crushed)
- 1mediumonion, diced
- 1green pepper, diced
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper(add more for your taste)
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper in skillet.
- Drain off liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- This will yield about 6 servings.
- Double soup and beans for large crowds.
- You need not add any spices.
- The spices in the Chili Hot Beans and the Soup are sufficient.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »