- 2cups drypancake mix
- 2 (1/16 ounce)packagesGood Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix, dry
- 3lbs cut upchickens
- 1/3cupclub sodaor beer
- Combine the pancake mix with one package of the Italian salad dressing mix.
- Combine the other package with the egg and club soda or beer.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, then in the pancake mix mixture.
- Place pieces on a wire cooling rack without allowing to touch each other.
- Let dry for 5 minutes.
- Spray baking pan with non stick spray and place chicken on without allowing pieces to touch each other (chicken will be soggy if you do).
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done.
- Deep fry at 425° for about 7 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »