- 1 1/2cupsflour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 2ouncesunsweetened chocolate
- 1/4cupinstant espresso powder(found in coffee section of the supermarket)
- 1/2lbsweet butter
- 3/4cupbrown sugar
- 1tablespoonpure vanilla extract
- 1cupmini chocolate chips
- 2/3cup choppednuts(your choice)
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a 9 x 13″ pan with aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- Cream butter and sugars, beating well.
- Add eggs, Kahlua, vanilla and espresso powder and mix.
- Add melted chocolate, then dry ingredients, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- The brownies will feel very soft.
- DO NOT overbake.
- Let brownies cool in the pan for 15 minutes (minimum) and remove them to cool on a wire rack.
- Wrap each brownie in wax paper or cellophane as they have a tendency to dry out if left out for long.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »