- 2tablespoonsgreen onions
- 2tablespoons choppedgreen olives
- 1/4cupmayonnaiseor Miracle Whip
- 1tablespoonhorseradish sauce
- 1tablespoonolive juice
- For best results in making the eggs easier to peel follow these instructions:.
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Place the pan on the stove and bring to a boil.
- As soon as the water comes to a boil remove it from the burner and set it aside.
- Let the eggs sit in the pan of water for 10 minutes.
- Drain water from the pan and put ice cubes on the eggs.
- Fill with cold water and let the eggs set until cool enough to handle.
- Crack and peel eggs under cold running water and place in a bowl.
- Chop the eggs.
- Add the chopped green onions and olives and mix well.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the Mayo, horseradish sauce and olive juice.
- Pour over the egg mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve on crackers or as a sandwich.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »