- 1tablespoonoil (optional)
- 2eggs, beaten
- 3slicesbacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1cup leftoverroast, cubed,to taste
- 1smallonion or3-4 green onions
- 1cup cannedbean sprouts, drained
- 1cupfrozen peas(or any veggie you like)
- 3cupslong grain rice, cooked
- 2tablespoonssoy sauce, to taste
- Heat oil and scramble eggs (oil can be eliminated by using a non-stick skillet).
- Remove and set aside.
- Cook bacon until crisp, and drain off all fat.
- Add meat and vegetables, and cook 1 minute.
- Add rice, stir, and cook until hot.
- Add egg and soy sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »