- 1 (8 ounce)packagemanicotti
- 1lbground beef
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1 (26 ounce)jarspaghetti sauce(I like Ragu roasted garlic)
- 14piecesmozzarella string cheese
- 6ounces shreddedmozzarella cheese(1 1/2 cups)
- Cook manicotti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Spread half the meat sauce into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Drain manicotti; stuff each shell with a piece of string cheese.
- Place over meat sauce; top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »