- 3lbsboneless pork roast
- 2tablespoonscanola oil
- 1/2cupsoy sauce
- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 1teaspoon gratedginger(I use jarred minced ginger)
- 1tablespooncanola oil
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Brown pork on all sides in 2 tbl oil over medium-high heat.
- Place pork in roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Roast for about 3 hours (or until instant-read thermometer reads 165*), basting frequently and turning over a couple times.
- Let sit for a few minutes before slicing and serve with juices.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »