- 110-inch flour tortilla
- 2tablespoonscream cheese, your choice
- 2largebutter lettuce leaves
- 2tablespoonscottage cheese, your choice
- 3tablespoons dicedsweet red peppersor green bell peppersor yellow bell peppers or orange bell peppers, seeded
- 1slicedeli hamor deli turkeyor roasted deli chicken
- 1sliceprocessed swiss cheeseor mozzarella cheeseor cheddar cheese
- 3tablespoons gratedcarrots, peel first
- 2slicesfresh tomatoes, diced(1/4″ slices)
- 2tablespoons mixedbean medley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat.
- Place tortilla and just warm each side so that it is just lightly browned, about 45 seconds on each side.
- DO NO OVER FRY as the tortilla will crisp and fall apart.
- Remove from frying pan and place on a plate.
- Spread cream cheese over the entire tortilla.
- Place the lettuce in the middle of the tortilla from edge to edge.
- Continue with red pepper, ham Swiss cheese, grated carrot, diced tomatoes, and mixed bean medley.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring sides towards the centre and fold edges over each other to hold the filling in place.
- Practice will make perfect.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »