- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1lblean ground beef
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1tablespoonvegetable oil
- 8ounceselbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 (16 ounce)cankidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 1teaspoonchili powder
- 1/2teaspooncumin (optional)
- 1cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown onion and garlic with ground beef.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Add kidney beans, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, and salt.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and stir.
- Add grated chedder to top, cover and simmer just until cheese melts.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »