- 1cupchicken brothor vegetable broth
- 3tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1/2teaspoonlemons, zest of
- 2tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2cupcelery, chopped
- 1/2cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4cupscallions, chopped
- 1/4cupfresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper(to season)
- Bring stock to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in couscous.
- Cover pan, remove from heat and set aside 15 minutes Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Transfer couscous to a large bowl.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Add tomatoes, red bell pepper, celery, cucumber, scallions and parsley to bowl with cooked couscous.
- Mix gently.
- Pour dressing over mixture and mix again.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Can be served luke-warm or chilled.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »