- 2 (10 ounce)packagesfrozen chopped broccoli
- 6boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1tablespoonworcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)canreduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1cupreduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2teaspoonslemon juice
- 2cups shreddedreduced-fat cheddar cheese(do not use fat free though it does not melt properly)
- 1cup pepperidge farmherb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2cup meltedmargarine
- Cook broccoli just until tender.
- Place chicken breasts in a large pan; cover with water and add Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 25 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Place broccoli into casserole; top with chicken pieces.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and herb seasoned stuffing crumbs if drizzle melted margarind ove dry crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »