- 1cupcooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 2/3cupsfrozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce)cancream of chicken soup(I use low sodium)
- 1cupBisquick reduced-fat baking mix(regular bisquick will work too)
- 1/2cupnonfat milkor milk
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- mix chicken, veggies and cream of chicken soup together and spread into bottom of non greased 9″ round glass pie pan.
- mix remaining ingredients (bisquick, milk and egg) and pour on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until top turns golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »