- 1lbmilk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce)can pillsbury or betty crocker suprememilk chocolate frosting
- 1tablespoonBaileys Irish Cream(Or any flavoring extract ie rum, brandy, lemon, almond, etc)
- 1lbwhite chocolate bark(for dipping, to coat truffles)
- Melt 1 Lb milk chocoate in top of double boiler over hot water (or in Microwave).
- Stir until evenly melted.
- Add the can of frosting and the Baileys or flavoring/extract.
- Blend well, mixture may start to thicken.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Use spoon or melon baller to scoop mixture in to hand.
- For dipping chocolate, I buy white chocolate bark but you can use white chocolate chips, candy melts, or just roll them in coconut, cocoa powder, mini choc chips, sprinkles, etc.
- Melt the bark or white chocolate according to pkg instructions.
- Dip each ball in white chocolate to coat.
- We drizzle a tiny”design” of dark chocolate over the top of the truffles to make them pretty.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »