- 1 (10 ounce)bagcinnamon baking chips(divided)
- 1/4cupdark brown sugar, packed
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1cupflour, plus
- 1/4cup toastedpecans or walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 inch square baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Place 1 1/3 cups cinnamon chips and butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at high power.
- Repeat until chips are melted.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute on high speed of an electric mixer.
- Beat in vanilla extract and brown sugar and continue beating for one more minute.
- Add cooled, melted cinnamon chip/butter mixture to egg mixture.
- Combine flour, salt and remaining cinnamon chips.
- Gently fold into batter and stir just until incorporated.
- Add nuts if using.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Ice with cream cheese frosting if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »