- 3/4cupwhole wheat flour
- 1/2cupwhite sugar
- 1/2cupoats, plus
- 1/4teaspoonbaking soda
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1/4cup regularsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4cupraisinsor moresemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1wholeegg white
- 2tablespoonsprune puree
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, cocoa through raisins.
- Mix with whisk and set aside.
- Mix together all wet ingredients in a medium bowl until fluffy.
- Make a well in the dry ingrendients, pour wet into the dry.
- Mix well.
- With sprayed hands, form about 6 large cookies, place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes for soft, chewy cookies or 10 minutes for dry cookies.
- Remove from pan and let cool on cookie racks.
- Store in tupperware, wax paper between cookies.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »