- 3cupsRice Krispies
- 3/4cupbutterscotch chips
- 1/3cup coarsely choppedbutterscotch candies(hard candy)
- 3cupsmini marshmallows
- In a bowl, stir together the cereal, butterscotch chips, and butterscotch candy.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the cereal mixture; stir until well coated.
- With lightly buttered hands, roll the mixture into 1″ balls; place on waxed paper to set.
- When completely cool, store airtight.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »