- 1 (28 ounce)can redpack plaincrushed tomatoes
- 1largetomato, seeded and chopped
- 2mediumonions, chopped fine
- 2fresh jalapeno peppers(or the equivalent of canned peppers)
- 1/4cupwhite vinegar
- 2teaspoonssea salt
- 1/4cupfresh cilantro, chopped
- additionaljalapeno peppers or3-5 dasheshot sauce(depending on how much fire you like in your salsa)(optional)
- Combine onion, jalapeno pepper, salt and white vinegar in a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Let this marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and chilll until ready to serve– at least four hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »