- 3cupsall-purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 2cupswhite sugar
- 2cups ripebananas, mashed
- 1cupcorn oil
- 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce)cancrushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2cup choppedwalnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Make a well in the flour mixture.
- Add the mashed bananas, oil, vanilla, eggs and pineapple with juice.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »