- 2 (8 ounce)cansrefrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 can of crescents (keep sections joined) and press into bottom of pan.
- Cream together cream chees and 1/2 cup of sugar by cooking in microwave for 45 seconds on high, then stir unitl smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crescent layer.
- Layer second can of crescents over cream cheese.
- Mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Variation: add 1 peeled and diced apple to cream cheese mixture (increase baking time by 5 minutes if fruit is added).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »