- 1 1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1cupwhole wheat flour
- 3/4cupSplenda sugar substituteor Sugar Twin
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1 1/4cupsskim milk
- 1/4cupvegetable oil
- 1teaspoon gratedfresh lemon rind
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 1cupfresh cranberriesor frozen cranberries
- In large bowl, mixflours, splenda,baking powder,cinnamon,baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil, lemon rind and juice.
- Stir into flour mixture, stirring just until alldry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »