- 1 (14 ounce)canpeaches in juice(I used my home canned peaches)
- 2cupsplain yogurt
- 2/3cupSplenda granular
- Drain peaches reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
- Puree peaches in blender (I use hand held blender for faster clean up).
- Add Yogurt, (I do this all in a four cup measuring cup) reserved Juice, and Splenda; blend with hand blender until combined.
- Pour into freezer bowl, turn machine ON and let mix untill frozen, about 25-30 minutes.
- If desired, pour frozen yogurt into plastic container and place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »