- 1tablespoonbaking powder
- 2tablespoonsmargarine, melted
- 1cuporange juice
- 1teaspoon choppedorange rind
- 1 1/4cups halvedfresh cranberriesor frozen and thawedcranberries
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat a 12-muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Beat the egg, sugar and margarine with an electric mixer set on medium until smooth.
- Add the orange juice and orange peel and beat again.
- Mix the flour and cranberries into the batter by hand just until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups so that each is about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes our until the muffins are lightly browned, puff up and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin set on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and eat them warm or let them cool completely on wire rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »