- 3cupselbow macaroni, cooked and cooled under cold water
- 1smallonion, grated
- 2medium garlicdill pickles, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2cupsmayonnaise or mayo basesalad dressing, to taste
- pickle juice
- 1tablespoon choppedfresh dill (optional)
- Place cold cooked macaroni along with grated onion and pickle in a large mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, mayo and enough pickle juice to moisten.
- Be carful with the juice, you don’t want the dressing too runny.
- Add dill if you like and toss to coat.
- Cooking time included in prep.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »