- 6ounces uncookedspaghetti
- 2eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1lbground beef
- 1/4cup choppedonions
- 1 (14 ounce)jarspaghetti sauce
- 1 (11 ounce)cancorn, drained
- 1smallgreen pepper, cut into rings
- 1cup shreddedmozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti, drain; rinse with hot water.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10 inch pie pan or 9 inch square pan.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, eggs, and parmesan cheese; toss lightly.
- Place in greased pan and press evenly over bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
- Set aside.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion until beef is cooked.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and corn.
- Spoon evenly over crust.
- Top with green pepper rings and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »