- 1 (18 ounce)packagechocolate cake mix
- 8ouncessour cream
- 3/4cupvegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce)packageinstant chocolate pudding mix
- 8ounceschocolate chips
- ice cream
- Lightly grease inside of crock pot.
- combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until well blended.
- stir in the pudding mix and chocolate chips until well blended.
- Pour mixture into crock pot, cover, and cook on low 6- 8 hours, or high 3- 4 hours Serve hot or warm with the ice cream of your choice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »