- 2cupswhite flour
- 3teaspoonsbaking powder
- 2/3cuprice milkor soy milk
- 2cups loosely choppedfresh cranberries
- 1/2cupunsweetened applesauce
- 1/3cupoil(I used Canola)
- paper baking cups
- 1cupgranola cereal(I used Cascadian Farm Organic Oats and Honey. A good alternate is Zoe’s Apple Cinnamon Granola Cerea)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together Rice/Soy Milk, Applesauce, oil, and granola cereal, and let it soak for 5-10 minutes, or until the granola is soft.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and salt.
- Pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix.
- You may need to add 2 more Tablespoons of Rice/Soy Milk to make the dough softer.
- Then, add the cranberries.
- Put the muffin papers into the muffin slots and fill 2/3 full with muffin dough.
- Sprinkle tops lightly with sugar and cinnamon.
- Stick in oven on middle rack.
- Cook 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- (My best results were at 22 minutes).
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Take out of oven, let cool for five minutes, and then EAT!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »