- 1 1/2cupsmilk
- 1egg, beaten
- 1lbground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce)packagechili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce)cantomatoes
- 1 (17 ounce)cancorn(drained)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce)canolives(drained)
- 1cup shreddedcheese
- mix corn meal, milk, and egg in 13in glass baking dish.
- Brown meat and drain.
- to meat add chili seasoning,tomatoes, corn, olives (stir).
- pour meat mixture into cormeal mixture in baking dish.
- mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and 20 minute.
- sprinkle cheese on top, and bake another 10 minute.
- Serve with salad and enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »