- 12lasagna noodles
- 2cupsricotta cheese
- 1/4 choppedfresh parsley or1 1/2 tablespoonsdried parsley
- 2cups shreddedmozzarella cheese, divided
- 8ouncesItalian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (28 ounce)jar of favoritemarinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Mix ricotta, egg, parsley, and 1 cup mozzarella in a bowl, set aside.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain fat.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread 3 tblsp of ricotta mixture on each noodle.
- Top with sausage.
- Roll up each noodle.
- Arrange seam sides down in the baking dish.
- Top roll-ups with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake, loosely covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »