- 2 (3 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 1/4cupevaporated milk(I use the Pet brand for this recipe I like the flavor better)
- 2tablespoonslemon juice(fresh no subs.)
- 1tablespoon gratedonions(very fine)
- 1tablespoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1/2teaspooncurry powder
- 10ouncesshrimp, cooked and deveined finely chopped(I use fresh shrimp and I boil the shrimp in water, 1 teaspoon butter and a dash of garlic powder. Ho)
- Mix all the ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart bowl until smooth.
- Cover and chill overnight allowing the flavors to blend.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »