- 8ouncescarrots, diced
- 8ouncescelery, diced
- 8ouncespotatoes, diced
- 1largeonion, finely sliced
- 4clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 2tablespoons of hotcurry powder
- 2tablespoonstomato puree
- 2pintsvegetable stock
- 8ouncesred lentils
- 2tablespoons of finely choppedfresh coriander leaves
- Gently melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Gently fry the onions and garlic until transparent.
- Add the other vegetables and gently fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils, tomatoe puree and the vegetable stock and cook for approximately 20 minutes until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Just before serving add the fresh coriander leaves.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »