- 2apples, cored and cubed
- 1cup choppedcelery
- 1/2cup coarsely choppedwalnuts
- 1/4cupsour cream
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 1/2teaspooncurry powder
- lettuce leaves
- apples, cut in wedges
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 4 ingredients; toss to combine.
- In another small bowl, mix together the mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and curry powder.
- Pour sauce over salad mixture; stir and make sure apples are coated well.
- Serve on a lettuce lined salad plate and garnish with apple wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »