- 2cups thinly sliced japanesecucumbers(I use english cucumbers)
- 1tablespoonsoy sauce
- 1/4cuprice wine vinegar
- 1teaspoonsesame oil
- 2teaspoonssesame seeds
- Peel cucumbers, cut lengthwise, seed and slice into thin half moons.
- In large bowl, combine cucumbers and salt and mix well.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix.
- Let marinate for 20-minutes before serving.
- Adjust seasonings before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »