- 1 (6 ounce)packagelemon gelatin
- 1 1/2cupsboiling water
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce)cartonsour cream
- 1teaspoonlemon juice
- 1teaspoonworcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce)cancrushed pineapple, drained
- 1cup seeded and gratedcucumbers(I use the English cucumber, the long thin kind!)
- 3/4cup choppedcelery
- 1 (4 ounce)jardiced pimentos, drained
- 1tablespoonprepared horseradish
- 1tablespoon gratedonions
- cucumbers, sliced (optional)
- Lightly grease a 7-cup mold with vegetable spray.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water; cool slightly.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add the gelatin mixture to the cream cheese; beat well.
- Add in the sour cream, mayo, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce; chill until the consistancy of unbeaten egg whites.
- Remove from the fridge; stir in the next 6 ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared mold.
- Chill until firm (about 5 hours).
- Unmold onto a bed of cucumbers slices, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »