- 2cupselbow macaroni(uncooked)
- 1lblean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cantomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancream of mushroom soup
- 1mediumgreen pepper, diced
- 1/4cupchopped pimiento, optional
- 2cupscolby cheese, cubed
- 1 (3 ounce)canFrench-fried onions
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Then add to beef soups, green pepper, pimento and cooked macaroni.
- Place half the mixture in a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese and onions.
- Top with remaining macaroni mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes longer.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »