- 8ounces shreddedbroccoli(can be found in section where coleslaw is sold)
- 8ounces angel haircoleslaw
- 3ouncessunflower seeds
- 3ouncessliced almonds
- 1 (3 ounce)packageramen noodles
- 3tablespoonsrice wine vinegar
- 6tablespoonscanola oil
- 1/2teaspoonAccent seasoning
- Mix broccoli and coleslaw in one bowl.
- Crush Ramen noodles, discard flavor packet.
- Toast sunflower seeds, almonds, and Ramen in oven until lightly browned, and reserve in another bowl.
- In the third bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, oil, and seasonings.
- Just before serving, mix the contents of the three bowls together (to keep it crunchy).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »