- 1 1/2tablespoonssugar
- 1 1/2tablespoonsmargarine
- 3/4cupwhole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4cup all purposeunbleached flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 1cup krogerblueberry almond cerealor post blueberry morningcereal
- 8ouncesblueberry yogurt(I used lite)
- 1/2cupunsweetened applesauce(this was originally 2 eggs)
- 1/4cupvegetable oil
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla(I left this out)
- 2tablespoonscreamor milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 6 large muffin pan cups with cooking spray or 12 regular.
- Make topping: Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon; cut inches.
- margarine until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and yogurt.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cereal is softened.
- Add oil, vanilla (if using) and applesauce.
- Beat well.
- Add flour mixture, stir until combined.
- You may need a splash of cream (about 2 tablespoons or so) to moisten the batter slightly.
- Divide evenly amoung cups, sprinkle with the topping.
- Cook about 20 minutes and cool in pan on cooling rack.
- Remove from pan and place in tupperware.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »