- 2lbsboneless beef cubes, for stew
- 2teaspoonschili powder
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1teaspoonground cumin
- 1largeonion, chopped
- 1largegreen pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce)cansblack beans
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce)cans chili-stylechopped tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce)cantomato paste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sour cream
- shreddedcheddar cheese
- Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes.
- Place beef in slow cooker and turn it on low.
- Sprinkle the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin over the meat.
- Add onion and green pepper.
- Drain and rinse the cans of beans and add them to the slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes and sugar.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Uncover and sir in the tomato paste.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »