- 3-4lbspork roast
- 4dried red chilies
- 1/2 slicedonion
- 2garlic, cloves crushed
- 2jalapenos, seeded and cut in half
- salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a Crock pot and cook for min 10 hours (usually I’ll start this the night before and let cook all night).
- Take out roast and strain the broth, reserving about 3 cups.
- Take all the”stuff” you strained out and put into a blender (you’ll get a nice paste mixture).
- Mix in some of the reserved broth (but you don’t want it to be too running) and blend once more.
- Shread your pork and place into a large bowl.
- Now mix all the stuff you blended into the meat.
- Make sure to taste it and adjust if you need more broth or salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on your prepared masa or on a burrito shell.
- It’s wonderfully flavored.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »