- 3 1/2lbspork shoulder, trimmed of fat
- 1tablespooncajun seasoning
- 1tablespoonred pepper sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)candiced tomatoes, undrained
- 12slicesmonterey jack cheese
- lettuce leaves
- tomatoes, sliced
- onions, sliced
- jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Place the pork in a 3 to 4 quart crock pot.
- Sprinkle with seasonings, pour tomatoes over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove the meat from crock pot, place on cutting board and shred using 2 forks, discarding the bones.
- Return meat to crock pot and mix well.
- Using a slotted spoon to remove pork mixture from cooker and fill each roll with 1/2 cup meat mixture.
- Top with cheese and condiments as desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »