- 1lbground beef
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 3 (8 ounce)canstomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce)candiced tomatoes
- 1/2largeonion, diced
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2teaspoonred pepper flakes
- 1/4cupfresh basil, chopped
- 1/2teaspoonsugar(to cut acidity)
- 1lbpenne, uncooked
- For Meatballs-Mix all meatball ingredients together, make into tsp size balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until cooked and drain.
- Put all sauce ingredients and meatballs in the crock pot and mix together.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »