- 2lbsground beefor ground chicken
- 2eggs, beaten with a fork
- 1cupfine breadcrumbs
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1cuptomato juice
- 1 (398 ml)canwhole berry cranberry sauce
- 1onion, finely chopped
- 1tablespoonbrown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground meat, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic& paprika in a large bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly blended, using hands, if necessary.
- Form into balls- about one inch for appetizers or larger for main course.
- Bake meatballs on baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes.
- Drain meatballs& transfer to crock pot.
- Combine ketchup, tomato juice, cranberry sauce, onion, sugar& ginger.
- Mix well and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »