- 48inchescorn tortillas
- 12ouncessalsa(medium heat preferred)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce)canred kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1cup shreddedcooked chicken
- 1cup shreddedmonterey jack pepper cheese
- If you have a round crock pot, prepare it by tearing off three 18×2″ strips of heavy-duty foil and placing the foil in the crock pot in a spoke design (crisscross the strips).
- Spray with cooking spray.
- You will be able to lift the pie out when ready to serve.
- (If you have an oblong crock pot, you can probably just cook at one end and lift out with a spatula, or go ahead and try the foil thing).
- Place one tortilla in the crock pot.
- Top with a small amount of salsa, beans, chicken and cheese.
- Continue layering with remaining tortillas and ingredients, ending with cheese.
- Cover, and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Lift out with foil handles and place on serving tray.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »