- 1 1/2lbsboneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2cupDijon mustard
- 40-50Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breasts until they are thin.
- Stir together mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Spread or paint dijon mixture generously on chicken breasts.
- Crush Ritz crackers into fine crumbs.
- Press crumbs onto mustard coated chicken until chicken is thoroughly coated with crumbs.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet or jellyroll pan and bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until crispy, turning chicken once during cooking, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »