- 2mediumbaking potatoes(6 – 8 oz. each)
- 2tablespoons of meltedbutter
- 1/4teaspoongarlic saltor seasoning salt
- sour cream, as topping (optional)
- chives, as topping (optional)
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- In an 11″ x 7″ x 1 1/2″ or 9″ x 9″ x 2″ baking pan, combine melted butter, garlic or seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Place potatoes, cut side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and cut sides of potatoes are browned and crispy.
- Lift out with a spatula.
- If desired, serve with sour cream and/or chives.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »