- 8ouncesspaghetti, cooked and drained
- 8ouncesmushrooms, sliced
- 4green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2cups dicedham
- 1cupchicken broth
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/2cupcheddar cheese
- In a skillet, melt butter with oil, saute mushrooms until tender.
- Add green onions and ham, saute for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in flour, gradually add broth and milk.
- Add cheese,stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with spaghetti and pour into a lightly buttered deep dish pie plate or casserole.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325*.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »